Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweet Little Dress

So I ended up buying the pattern for the Sweet Little Dress from Leila and Ben because I just loved what I saw done with it on Brown Paper Packages.   I love it!  So far, I have made a shirt for me, 3 matching cotton dresses for my girls, one knit dress (complete with shirring!) for my 2 year old, an adorable top for my 9 month old, and I need to go right now to finish a knit dress for my 4 year old.  I'm so glad I have 3 daughters to practice on!  I've only taken one picture so far, so here is my baby in the cotton sweet little dress:

2 comments:

Leisel said...

Wow! That is too cute! But I want to see ALL of them! ;0)

Thanks for linking! And don't forget! You can add it to the flickr pool, too.

Leisel
Brown Paper Packages

J. said...

So sweet! I love the contrasting sash on it, and the fabric is darling!